Healthcare recruiters are a breed apart. If you’ve never worked with one, you’re in for some surprises. Healthcare recruiters work with candidates for free, representing them to top employers. It’s a massive service for a busy healthcare professional because all you must do is find a recruiter you like, and they do all the legwork to find you a job. Healthcare recruiters often work with several employers at a time, increasing your search process’s efficiency. These are just a few advantages of working with a healthcare recruiter. Here’s how they can help you make a career change.
What are the Benefits of Working with a Healthcare Recruiter?
Whether you’re a clinical or administrative professional, working with a healthcare recruiter has several advantages, including:
- Access to job openings that aren’t advertised yet.
- A streamlined hiring process that saves you time.
- Advice to identify your strengths and weaknesses, including tips on your resume and how to interview effectively.
- Negotiation assistance as you carefully review offers from one or more employers.
- Industry advice. Healthcare recruiters have a deep understanding of the industry and your market. They can provide you with a lot of advice and support.
- Confidentiality is a cornerstone of the healthcare profession. Your efforts to find a new job are completely confidential—unless the recruiter has permission to contact a company on your behalf.
All these benefits save you time while offering valuable resources to any job candidate in the healthcare field. But there are hundreds of recruiters specializing in healthcare. How can you find the right one?
What to Look for in a Good Healthcare Recruiter?
A good healthcare recruiter is an excellent resource for any job seeker. But how can you pick out the right healthcare recruiter to partner with? Some factors to consider include the following:
- What kind of industry experience do they have?
- Research the recruiter’s reputation. Look for reviews from candidates they’ve placed or companies they’ve worked with. Good healthcare recruiters have a track record of success that you can uncover.
- How are their communication skills? A good recruiter should have excellent follow-through on tasks related to your job search. This effort includes clear, transparent communication about where you are in the hiring process.
- Professionalism matters. Look for a healthcare recruiter that exhibits respectfulness and ethics when dealing with you and other candidates.
- Do they know all the right people? A good healthcare recruiter is heavily connected in the community, making them an asset to your job search.
- Supportive of your goals. A good recruiter will work with you to uncover your goals for your next job and then work tirelessly to make those dreams come true.
- Finally, transparency in communications. A good healthcare recruiter communicates clearly and frequently about the status of your candidacy. The recruiter will share candidate feedback on interviews. This resource should never be more than a phone call or email away.
How Can Bluebird Staffing Help You Today?
Bluebird Staffing offers all the benefits of working with a healthcare recruiter and then some. Check out our hot jobs and give us a call. We’re here to help you succeed.